LULLABY

 LULLABY





A 19 year old was really tired that day. Stress, emotional battles,anxiety and what not had surrounded him.
Son: Maa Maa where are you?Maa!
Mother: What is the issue son?
Son: Maa..let me lay my head in your lap...that is all I need..
Mother doesn't say much. She knows what her son is suffering and she gently lets his head lay in her lap. Then she in her most enchanting voice begins a lullaby of mystical vibrance:

             "My 6 year old son is a king
Yes the mightiest the mightiest of all
So let us all together sing
The story of this big hearted kid who is still small


He ties his shoe laces with pride
Races towards the ground
Like the zeal of a tide
His actions cute his enthusiasm profound


Plucks flowers from the garden
And becomes that fragrance..
To be light is his desire ardent
He shines thus in golden eminence..


Smiles sunlight swinging on the swing
Decorates the sky with his grase
He wins he wins he flys with wings
Ah!victory I see on his face!


My 6 year old son is the king
Yes the mightiest the mightiest of all
So let us all together sing
The story of this big hearted kid who is still small"


The son is already asleep. He dreams of his mother. Meanwhile the mother falls asleep too. She dreams of her son.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
In my hostel room, when my mother is not around I consider my pillow to be her lap and I try to sleep thinking of her and her lullaby through which she wants me to realise that problems are just a part of life and she truly believes that I am a hero!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts