Sai Baba's Diary

Om Sai Ram

As I stepped out of the temple of the main Sai temple in Shirdi I was welcomed by a breeze that had a unique vibrance. I sat below a tree near the shrine and was lost in deep thought about the purity of the saint Sai Baba.From the temple premises I  made my way towards my hotel where my bag and footwear were kept. It was when I began to pack all my belongings that I found something in my bag that gave me goosebumps. In my bag was a red colored diary, it looked very old with worn out edges and a lot of dust on it, its cover read "Sai Baba's Diary". How did it come into my bag? Was it actually Sai Baba's diary?  My hands started shivering. I brought the diary close to my chest and tears rolled through my eyes. Slowly and steadily I opened it.It read-

“Dear devotees when I leave this body on 15th october,1918 Iwill enter each of your souls. I want to remind you that your actions will give different shades to your life and personality but my presence within you will be the ultimate constant. I shall breath,eat and sleep with you. When evil will make you do wrong I shall take the form of your conscience and tell you the difference between right and wrong,when darkness will make your morale down I will turn into the light of the candle that will enlighten you with the truths of life, when you lose battles I will be the voice of a teacher within to motivate you and make you aware of who you really are. There will be moments when you won't be able to see me you will have to close your eyes then and search for me within, the purpose of the journey of the search shall make you travel through all your emotions and finally reach the highest state of purity which you will discover to be your real identity,which you will discover to be me. Pains will make you cry and the inner screams will be uncontrollable at times but know the truth that when I stand as your backbone you will never be alone to face difficult situations, and all problems shall be solved. My hands are fragile but firm and these I place on all your heads.”

I wiped off my tears,closed the diary,kept it in my bag and began my journey to home. As I enjoyed the scenic views from my window seat in the bus memories of my late grandmother made me impassioned, her devotion for Sai Baba and her innocent ways of chanting his names day in day out, something had changed which did not allow me to feel her absence, I felt she was somewhere around. On reaching home when I opened my bag I did not find the diary. Maybe it had enetered some other devotees's bag to make him aware that Sai Baba is within him too,within everyone.

Om Sai Ram


Comments

  1. Very touching.sai baba's blessing is always with you.keep it up🙏

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very touching.sai baba's blessing is always with you.keep it up🙏

    ReplyDelete
  3. Co accident dude right now I'm in shirdi 🙂

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts