Kali


Darkness. Darkness disallows you from seeing what is around, and what is within. Does darkness allow you to focus on what is unseen, an energy that can be created? My steps were slow as I was unable to see anything. It was just me, the enigmatic night and an echoing voice calling my name, the voice which I was trying to chase.

The intensity of the voice increased and the thirst within was quenched as I knew I was almost there. To my amusement I did not find anyone. The voice too diminished and finally I could no more hear it.  As I looked up in the sky  I saw the moon glowing with radiance. Ah! Finally I could get some light.

The light made my body visible to me and I was bewildered and awestruck. My whole body had turned blue. My hair extended till my waist. My body had transformed into a female body. I also began feeling a protruding force on the part of my forehead between my eyes. The force was of such strength that I started experiencing excruciating pain throughout my body.

As I looked up into the sky once again, a beam of glittering light originated from the moon and travelled to reach the centre of my forehead, relieving the pain but pushing me to fall backwards and unconscious. As my eyes opened I felt light. I was floating in still water. Whose body was it, mine or that of goddess Kali? I was unsure of that but I was sure whose soul it was, it was my soul United with that of goddess mother Kali.

The water on which I floated was showered by stars from the sky and they tickled my transformed body only to bring a smile on my face. The darkness which I feared was gone,all what remained was the existence of Kali, her energy, her aura, her light which I could see so closely as I had already transformed into her.
The centre of my forehead felt warm and very gradually a third eye developed from the skin over it. It was closed. I closed my two eyes to open my third eye.
DARKNESS everwhere again.........
A scene unfolds before my third eye where a young girl who was brutally raped is recovering slowly from the trauma, fighting emotional and physical battles...but she is fighting incessantly with full vigor for she believes in goddess mother Kali who can be understood only through surviving darkness.

I returned to my normal form back again. Went home, had a bath and resumed back to my day to day works...but I kept my third eye open every second after that day. It does blink sometimes but I fix it and focus it on what goddess mother Kali showed me that day. Darkness... Darkness is important.

Comments

  1. Bhai bohot achha. ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. U have really deep thoughts... N the connection with current scenario is too gud.... Well written... Keep writing ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mritunjay I really Loved it This shows your true love and devotion to godess Kali and Durga By Your writting And By Your Drawing Also IT really expresses the Feelings .Keep it Up Bro Now U are the True Poet Who Can Rhyme and went abyss of knowledge and devotion .

      Delete
    2. Thanku for Ur Love and support Aman bhai, it really means a lot

      Delete
  3. This is one of your best article.you have very creative mind.you bring your thoughts in your every article. And painting is really very nice.keep it up
    Appreciable 👍👍👍

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of your best article.you have very creative mind.you bring your thoughts in your every article. And painting is really very nice.keep it up
    Appreciable 👍👍👍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts