Samarpan


Why don't you allow me to surrender
At thy feet for the fragrance of which-
I have waited for a million years
A fragrance that began as motherhood
And then took the form of a son's longing for a lullaby

Those flowers are constantly being showered
From eyes made of starry nights
I a story woven into it
Feel close yet so far
For stories need to be converted into realities
And truth
Truth ought to be embraced

The grass smells your feet
And I am running madly in the meadow
Searching for you everywhere
All of a sudden a voice calls from within
Makes me understand
That I am finally near you

The warmth of blessings
The magic of your powers
The magnificence of  a divine light
The roar of the mightiest thunder
I see all of it in front of me
Oh!But where are you?

There!There! There you are my mother
Mother what are you showing me
You are showing a path through you
That shall liberate me
I am neither a yogi nor a scholar who has dreams of 
 attaining super consciousness
Or to know the unknown...

I am simply your son
A very small devotee
All I desire is
You accepting my surrender to your feet
Ah!your feet
Your feet
Tav charanam samarpana(I surrender to your feet)
  

Samarpana Samadhi


Comments

  1. Really gotta believe your utmost devotion and how you pen it down so purely that it actually reflects in almost all your writings that you are one of the purest devotee... Really awesome ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such messages motivate me thanks so so much:)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts