Soaked

My tears had already made his robes wet, but he did not speak a word. My face rested on his chest and that truly gave me relief yet my soul wanted to hear something from him. What he did next was quite unexpected, he grabbed me by my shoulders, pushed me back and then began walking on the opposite side. I could see him walking slowly on that road which seemed to have no end. Very soon my eyes could no more see him. Astonishingly my vision started getting misty and all I could see was a huge mountain amidst the clouds, my own body was not visible to me. From the clouds drops of rain gently fell on the mountain. The soil gradually soaked all of it. Those drops seemed to be magical. Very slowly they started seeping along the enormous length of the mountain. During the process the drops refined and became more crystalline. Finally the ground,the base of the mountain had been reached. The drops like a small river originated from the soil adjacent to the mountain base. In the water reflected my image and all of a sudden my image assumed a form and rose from the water. It looked fragile yet it's core appeared to be full of strength and purity. It began walking on the road in the opposite direction. The road which had no end. Very soon I could no more see that form of mine. The peak of the mountain was clear, without clouds. It was then that I was again able to feel my existence, my body, my mind, my senses, my soul. My vision started turning misty again but I felt it due to the close proximity of my eyes to some cloth. I pulled my face back which was resting on Sai Baba's chest. His robe was not wet, it was dry. His face had many wrinkles, his eyes were marvellously scintillating, the emotions on his face were that of a silent pristine river. I did not understand what to say and so I simply let my eyes touch the robe covering his chest again!

Comments

  1. Very intense feeling. Keep believing in God.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice.you write with full of emotions.keep it up.jai sai nathπŸ™

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts