Running in the rain

Running in the rain
With hopes of washing all my sins off
Attachments to the superficial
Envy with individuals just for the sake of my ego which has nothing but vacuum
Gossips of individuals who had absolutely no relation to me
Distracted from the reality of the power of the self...

Muscles ache and my heart beats at a rate indescribable
The inner will power seems to be saying me a good bye
But somehow I love this rain
Though my body is not supporting me
And my mind knows all the wrong I have done
My soul has a firm intention to achieve the purity of this rain

A million drops have drenched me
A million drops have accumalated on my eyelashes
A million drops have already reached my heart
A million steps I seem to have run
With the hope to make myself a better soul

Ah! A million Gods I see in the drops
Resonating voices trying to resonate with my heart beats
" Run faster my child with your energy and faith directed towards me..run away from ignorance, jealousy, anger,ego and lust...run towards that spirit within you which shows you the light to do the right"

Running in the rain
Trying to understand what's within...

Comments

  1. Definitely running in the rains are the best..... Beautifully described������.... But there's one more thing... Running against the wind in rain... More like running against resistance seen in our lives in various forms��

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts