YOUR MOTHER IS WITH YOU

How often we get trapped in the webs of the worldy things, personal relations, career stress , jealousy , comparisons with others and what not. I thus decide to stop for a while and go on a short journey to discover my true identity and purpose. I leave my body in my bedroom and take my soul to the garden behind my house, I also carry my water bottle to quench the thirst, the thirst of a parched soul.


As I sit down and meditate on the small grass of the garden, I feel the stars are trapped in the dew drops on the tips of the grass. Gently touching the tips I free them, realising gradually that they on becoming free reflect their lights within me. Amidst this my attention is grabbed by a small swallow bird laying in the grass. Its beak is open and all I do is take some drops of water from my bottle and pour it inside the little soul's mouth.


Is that soul really little?For its small movements coincide with the very vibrations of the Goddess. It shakes a bit and then with little steps takes a flight into the sky. As I see it rise, within me rises the curiosity to reach my goddess. The swallow encircles the starry sky with bliss in a circular pattern and in a magical way the periphery of its path begins to emit fluorescent light in my garden. To my astonishment I'm in its center, the center of the soul.


The bird is right over me now and it begins to flap its wings more vigorously, what I see now brings tears in my eyes. The bird's wings transform into human hands and its whole body into that of a female, the eyes emanating vibes of a mother, her clothes red radiating power, holding a trishul(trident) in one hand piercing all darkness. As I see the view open mouthed, ladders of a million stars take form and reach from the sky to the ground in front of me.


She is indeed Mata Rani(Goddess Mother Durga). She starts stepping down slowly and I grow anxious, what will I offer to my goddess?As Mata smiles I go restless as she is about to reach, what should I offer her? I neither have sweets nor flowers. An ideas strikes mind, bending down I dig a little soil, take a pinch of it and adding water to it prepare a paste of it which shall serve as "tilak"(a mark on the forehead made with powdered colour).


The holy mother is standing in front of me now, and I her son with the tilak made up of soil. Im embarassed at the same time since I couldnt do much. I bend down and touch her feet first then rise and apply the paste on her forehead using my finger. To my surprise the soil has now turned into minute sandalwood crystals, decorating the forehead of my mother. From the same spot on her forehead ,a hundread fireflies originate to make their ways to my room on the first floor.


Just like me being a small child, Ma Durga holds my hands and takes me to my room following the path of the glittering fireflies originating from the tilak on her forehead. On my way I say,"Ma, though my body remains in the world, but my souls forehead touches your feet incessantly", to which she replies,"Son, please know that we are incessantly connected, for my hand is always in your hands just like now".


I switch on my room's light but I dicover that there is no electricity. However the light is not needed as the fireflies of the internal light have already enlightened me. I sit on my table,Ma Durga places her hands on my head now and smoothly enters the photo of her which I always keep on my desk, so do the fireflies. As I resume my work again I see her smiling in the photo as if constantly telling me,"son hope you are working hard with purity...your mother is with you".

Comments

  1. Amazing. Your imagination is beyond the level. While reading it i can imagine everything in front of my eyes. Keep it up.🙏🙏🙏🙏jai mata di🙏

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing. Your imagination is beyond the level. While reading it i can imagine everything in front of my eyes. Keep it up.🙏🙏🙏🙏jai mata di🙏

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts