Kali Swarup

 

As if I freeze in her eyes, eyes that are filled with the anger of destruction, destruction of evil. Yet I don’t understand why I’m freezing despite the heat of her anger. Maybe it is not the cold at all, maybe it is not the heat at all, it is just Kali in her true form, emanating pure vibes of her mere existence, existence which was always there but seen only when the son calls her in extreme pain, only then he sees her, unaware that she was seeing him since eternity.


“Ma Kali where are you ?”, he cries in anxiousness, created by himself by ignorance in the world full of illusions. There she comes. Jet black hair reaching her waist as if the waves of the violent ocean flowing through them spreading in royal charisma, a Mala of skulls covering her breasts emitting the times of wrath and death, dark skin resonating with the dark sky at the same time piercing it fiercely only to tell us that she is even more stronger and vibrant, a face with each particle shaking as if amidst a tornado reflecting anger and a zeal to destroy evil, and her eyes....her eyes see what I see but with a more powerful perspective to emerge victorious over the darkness. Where is she walking? The soil is tender, very tender. With each step of her the ground below melts due to her fury and I sense immense pain, but this pain has a subtle divine feel as if this one is healing me. Oh! She is actually walking within me. Now the unexpected happens. She closes her eyes and opens her third eye. Atman. The pure, untouched soul which can’t be defeated can’t be destroyed, can’t be conquered, can’t be changed, can’t be diluted..that pure soul is realised, it’s Strength realised, it’s Shakti realised. Mother is the source of origin, and she is always there with her children. Motherhood is about the same soul connection, how energy flows from one particle to the other into that pure soul again and again, a journey of self exploration. That oneness is realised, that oneness is realised. Tears come in Ma Kali’s third eye and gently falls on the soil of my soul derived from her. Planting seeds of devotion, perseverance, character and righteousness as I look at her she smiles, the same fierce face but it looks much more soothing now, as if teaching me that slowly and steadily the real nature of the process of life is understood, in which Ma exists, it is tough and full of sufferings at times but they only exist to carve us and makes us realise who we truly are, what our purpose is.

From the seeds now beautiful saplings arise. As I touch them I feel her. I water them everyday. Her ways are so beautiful I never knew. How any situation can be looked at a completely positive perspective with the help of correct intentions with divine powers which exist deep within our own souls. Coming back to her eyes. Yes I’ve frozen in her eyes, as I look into the mirror within my eyes I see her, drops of tears rolling down continuously, don’t know from whose eyes.

Comments

Popular Posts