I Have Seen Her Feet, At Her Feet I Have Seen Myself

 


I have seen her feet. I've seen myself at her feet. A thousand years ago my particles wandered here and there in search of her, but when I found her I settled down. As if I had found something that had made me complete and calmed down those unnecessary vibrations within. Close to her for the first time I noticed that I was breathing, I could also see, I could see her feet, I could see myself at her feet.


I knew her, not because I was so close to her. I knew her because she was calling me from ages and I was searching for her. Understood her way back before meeting her, was planning out what would I say when I meet her. Surprisingly I could not even utter a word when we met, all I did was cry and shed tears at her feet, oh I could see her feet, inside my tears I could see myself at her feet.


My tear was pure. Within my body there were uncountable imperfections and impurities but that tear of mine was pure. My tear was crystalline and was reflecting brilliance. Oh it wasn't my brilliance, it was that of her eyes casting their look onto my tear. She was looking at it as if it was of her own. Was it her tear? She steps in the lake and my tear mixes in the lake. My soul feels cold in the lake, it clearly sees her feet, through the lake, my soul sees me at her feet.


Throughout my struggles, I did have a realisation that she was the ultimate truth but in the chain of attachments I never reached her. Being the lake now I rejoice and smile. The sky full of stars enchants, the starlight melts and begins to fall on Maiyya's hair. My smiles shimmer in the starlight as one ray hits her third eye on her forehead. Her third eye sees her feet, sees me clearly at her feet.


Inside her third eye, there are fires of wrath. The mere realisation of her presence had given me so much strength that I happily stepped into the fire taking her name. The fire was so fierce that it killed all the ego, lust and greed within me. It then concentrated its light into a Diya. The Diya's light sees her feet, the Diya's light sees me at her feet.


Unaffected by the happenings around. All I know is her, all I feel is her, all I love is her. The oil from the diya is magical. It is infinite in quantity and made up of selfless actions and pure devotion. It keeps falling at her feet. I keep using it to light my diya. Whenever I run out of oil, I close my eyes, she opens her third eye and I see her feet, at her feet I see myself.


Comments

Popular Posts